One of the things I love about being an Avon E-rep is how mobile friendly all of my tools are for selling Avon from either my office or my iPhone. If you love your iPhone the way I love mine, this post is for you!
1. SELL AVON USING THE PINTEREST APP FROM YOUR IPHONE
Start by creating boards on Pinterest but make all of the boards you create an Avon specific board for all of the Avon categories. Minimize that screen when you’re finished and then open up your personal Avon estore in another window. At this point, the goal is to share as many of your Avon estore pages as possible to the Pinterest boards you created. In the video, I shared Avon Anew Ultimate to my Avon Anti-Aging Pinterest board. If someone clicks on my pin, it will take them directly to my Avon estore. This is how to sell Avon without leaving your bed!
2. SELL AVON FROM YOUR iPHONE USING TEXTIFUL
I love this strategy so much! Textiful is a text marketing company that allows you to create a text campaign completely free. You can post your campaign any and everywhere, even on your car as a decal, on your Avon brochures, on social media, business cards…everywhere! When someone texts your special code to the assigned 6-digit number, it directly notifies you via email. You can choose to gather any type of information from your subscribers but I chose to gather emails. Once I receive those emails, I add them to my Avon contact list online and Avon automatically begins sending them emails to shop my estore.
3. SELL AVON FROM YOUR iPHONE WITH YOUTUBE
You can record great quality HD videos from iphones now. Record a video of your Avon makeup tutorial or just unboxing some of your customer orders. Once you’ve recorded your video (always record with your phone sideways) then sign into your gmail account, go to your Youtube app, click on the video camera icon and then select the video from your phone photos & videos. Allow the video to upload (shorter vids take a lot less time) name the video, set your hashtags (for example, you’d hashtag #myfavoriteavonlipstick), include your Avon estore link in the description and make the video public.
4. SENDING YOUR AVON ESTORE LINK THROUGH iMESSAGE
Have you noticed that whenever you send your friends a link that it automatically comes up with the fancy website photo? You can text your Avon estore link to anyone through iMessage, and earn money as an Avon Rep when they make a purchase. It gets a little tricky if you need to send a specific product link though. I’ll talk about finding, copying and pasting iphone webpage links in the next post.
5. SENDING A SPECIFIC AVON ESTORE LINK FROM YOUR iPHONE
It’s tricky to copy links from website pages on an iphone but you just have to have a little faith because you won’t see the entire link when you are copying. You’ll only see “Reader View Available” or “avon.com”.
Send your friend a link to your favorite Avon sunscreen. Go to your estore and find the product. Once you see the product you want to send, hold down the avon.com in the search bar until it says ‘copy, paste, delete’. Hit copy and head over to your text messages. You will not see the entire link until you actually hold down a space in a new text message until “Paste” pops up and you select paste. You can see that the link is the exact product link to Avon Anew Vitale Day Lotion.
15 MORE WAYS TO SELL AVON FROM YOUR PHONE
- Make sure you download all of the necessary Avon apps.
- Add emails to your customer directory immediately.
- Browse organizing apps from the Apple Store to keep your notes handy.
- Save your eStore on your phone as an app. (it’s really easy to do)
- Use cool video editing apps to make your social media videos.
- Buy an iPhone ring light to enhance your makeup details when creating videos.
- Don’t get into group messaging.
- Use video conference apps like What’s App
- SnapChat dropping off samples to your customers.
- Start a WordPress blog and create posts from the WordPress App.
- Join Avon with an email especially for your Avon business.
- Register an account on Pinterest and share content from your eStore as much as possible.
- Use Hootsuite or other services that post content for you while you’re asleep.
- Marry the Avon Social Media App! It’s the best and will also automate content for you.
- Create a free digital business card and text it!
You can work your Avon business anywhere now! Doctor’s offices, in traffic, anywhere!